If a woman doesn't look like a Goddess in labor
then someone isn't treating her right.
~Ina May Gaskin
A doula provides continuous informational, emotional and physical support, as well as encouragement to the mother and father, before, during, and after labor. Doulas accompany mothers in hospitals, birth centers, and homebirths. For more info visit the What is a Doula? tab
Recommended for home births and second time moms
- A free, no obligation phone call and meeting to see if I am the right doula for you.
- A minimum of two pre-partum visits. This is to get to know each other and go over your birth plan, provide basic childbirth information and support.
- Doula on call for labor 24/7 starting at 37 weeks.
- Labor support for the entire time you are in labor until 1-2 hours after birth and/or until breastfeeding is established. Including massage, positions to aid the progress of labor, guided imagery, relaxation, support for the birth partner...
- One postpartum visits. This is to go over the birth experience and to help with any breastfeeding questions and/or other concerns, and for general support.
- Phone and email support from the time services are contracted to SIX weeks post-partum.
- Access to my lending library which includes: pregnancy, birth, breastfeeding, and parenting books and DVDs.
- Basic Birth Choices Information Packet.
Recommended for first time moms and VBACs
- All that is included in the Basic Package plus...
- Two Additional 2 hour support visits (or classes) from the time services are contracted to SIX weeks post-partum.
- Private Guided Pregnancy Meditation Session.
Empowered Birth Package (changes have been made and are effective for contracts after 9/20/17)
Recommended for all women who want a natural and connected birth
- All that is included in the Basic Package
- Two additional post-partum support visit, plus...
- Six Custom and Private two hour pregnancy conscious and birth empowerment meetings which will consist of custom meditations, educational classes, videos, crafts and practice sessions...
- What is an Empowered Birth - Nurturing your Body and Baby
- Connecting with your Baby and Body
- Creating a Meditation Center
- Empowered Birth Plan- Setting intentions and letting go of expectations
- Empowered Labor and Birth Movements - Connecting with your partner/support person
- After Birth- Caring for and connecting with your newborn and partner
- This is a very special package. The act of becoming pregnant is intimate, so is giving birth. With this package you won't just get doula support in the traditional sense, the private and custom meditation and childbirth education sessions will be more in depth and more empowering. They will teach you to connect with your body and your baby, how to listen to your instincts, how to listen to your baby, and how to release resistance to reach a new level of awareness and conscious communication for you and your partner. You will learn that all you need is your body, trust in your instincts and the right care provider to birth the baby the way you desire. You will (re)discover instinctual positions to ease the birth of your baby and how to be the one to catch your own baby with your own hands and/or with the help of your partner. We will achieve this with custom and private meetings throughout your pregnancy, from the time your contract services until your birth and the post-partum period.
ADD ONS:Waterbirth Pool Rental: $300
Placenta Encapsulation: $275
Birth Photogrpahy: $100-$800
Belly Binding: $125
Post-Partum Support: $30/hr
Should your insurance company cover Doula services, you will be given the National Provider Identifier (NPI), which allows insurance companies to provide you with reimbursement. You may also use your employee Flex Spending Account, or HSA account to pay for services.
Payment arrangements can be made.
A Loving Birth is always willing to help parents who show a financial need.
Please call for a no obligation consultation if you have any questions and are looking for information and support of any kind.
Zeresh, owner of A Loving Birth has been a doula since 2008, and supported over 200 couples on their journey to parenthood. In addition, she has attended many continuing education classes, has the support of wonderful midwife mentors, and organized a national training for midwives in Spain. Her passion drives her thirst for knowledge and continuous desire to improve her doula skills. She also plans on becoming a midwife. Please see the Intro tab to learn more about her, her training and mentors.
If you feel Zeresh may the right doula for you and your family please call to schedule a no obligation interview. 561-808-3142